Taman Sari Yogyakarta




Hello fellas! this is my third post about travelling and I'm so exited with thatπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ so today I will share my experience went to Taman Sari YogyakartaπŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜ I am a person who loves classic things and I do fall in love with this place😍😍, here I'll give you some pictures that I've taken there
I suggest that you come to this place, because if you see it directly with your eyes I believe you will like it. Taman Sari is the site of a former royal garden of the Sultanate of  Yogyakarta. It is located about 2 km south within the grounds of the Kraton, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Built in the mid-18th century, the Taman Sari had multiple functions, such as a resting area, a workshop, a meditation area, a defense area, and a hiding place. 
Taman Sari consisted of four distinct areas: a large artificial lake with islands and pavilions located in the west, a bathing complex in the centre, a complex of pavilions and pools in the south, and a smaller lake in the east. Today only the central bathing complex is well preserved, while the other areas have been largely occupied by the Kampung Taman settlement.
Since 1995, the Yogyakarta Palace Complex including Taman Sari has been listed as a tentative World Herritage Site.

Today, the area around the Taman Sari castle complex is occupied by a settlement called Kampung Taman with 2,700 residents. The community is known for their batik and traditional painting craft traditions. Also located in this area is the Ngasem Traditional Market (Pasar Ngasem), which hosted the biggest bird market in Yogyakarta for a long time (until the bird market was relocated to PASTY on Jl. Bantul in 2010), and the Sokotunggal mosque, a unique mosque built in the early 20th century with a single pillar that is different from the usual Javanese traditional architecture.

I was so excited there, even though the place is not really big but it gives you beauty that you can not deny. here I will post my photos when I was there






I was only went to Kolam Pemandian Umbul Binangun, Taman Sari, Kraton Yogyakarta, because I could not stay there for a long time, but in that short time, I do fall in love with this place, for you who lives in Indonesia you must come hereπŸ’“ for you who lives in other country I recommend this place for youπŸ’•πŸ’•.


 from your future tour guideπŸ’˜

refrences: 
https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taman_Sari_Yogyakarta

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Passer Baroe Jakarta

Beautiful Tourism destination!