Beautiful Tourism destination!

hello guys! it's been veryyyyyyy long time since my last post right? in this occasion I'll share about tourism destination! there are so many beautiful places in this world but now I'll introduce a beautiful place in my beloved country Indonesia, it is Raja Ampat. Raja Ampat is a very famous island these days, but unfortunately I've never been here before πŸ˜‚ I hope I'll be there soon, AmenπŸ™‡. back to the laptop this island attracts a lot of attention because its beauty, here are some pictures of Raja Ampat 


it's so beautiful isn't it?😍😍😍 this is the picture of nature in Indonesia, do you curious about this island?
not only indonesian people who want to go there but also people from other countries. To go to this island it takes a lot of money because of the route.
Raja Ampat can be reached by plane from Jakarta or Bali to Sorong via Makassar or Ambon and Manado. The flight takes approximately 6 hours.
From Sorong, to Raja Ampat there are two ways:

Take a tour with pinisi or boat
Stay at Raja Ampat Dive Lodge resort.

Most tourists who come to Raja Ampat today are divers. For non-divers there are a number of white sand beaches, clusters of karst islands and endemic flora and fauna such as red paradise, cendrawasih Wilson, maleo waigeo, various parrots and parrots, kuskus waigeo, and various types of orchids. 



so guys, what are you waiting for? you will regret if you not come here, I'll wait for my money first heheπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. The wonderful Raja Ampat is waiting for you!! πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Taman Sari Yogyakarta

Passer Baroe Jakarta