Borobudur Temple

hello!!! such a pleasure for me that you are visitting my blog. in this post I will share about Borobudur Temple! Borobudur Temple was known as one of seven wonders of the world, and its beauty will attract your heart for sure!πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜ I’m living in Magelang, Middle Java, Indonesia, but actually I’m not originally from Magelang, so this is my first time visitting Borobudur Temple and it was so happy! here I will show you some pictures that I’ve taken there












Yes that is me, I’m sorry if it has so many my face hehe. the entry ticket: Rp 40.000/person, borobudur temple has so many facilitates there, you won’t only go to the temple but it has museum, market, Safari Gajah, Paket Peduli Budaya, Homestay Mandala Borobudur, etc. so what are you waiting? visit Borobudur Temple before it’s too lateπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Taman Sari Yogyakarta

Passer Baroe Jakarta

Beautiful Tourism destination!