Passer Baroe Jakarta

hello guys! in this posting I would like to tell you about a market in a place where I was born (I was born in Jakarta๐Ÿ˜) it is Passer Baroe or ASA Pasar Baru ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ this is one of my favorite place in Jakarta. 
    so Pasar Baru is  located in the heart of Jakarta's busiest district. The area centered in a street called Jalan Pasar Baru that runs in a north-south axis. The southern edge of the street is marked with a gate and a bridge that span over a canal that connects to Jalan Raya Pos, a section of Java's Great Post Road that runs through Jakarta. Right across the Pasar Baru southern gate is Jakarta Art Building. The Pasar Baru street is lined with numbers of shops, restaurants and also several shopping centers. Most of shops here sell textiles, shoes, clothes and other fashion products, such as; sportswear, watch and jewelries. While shopping center on the north sides specialized on selling cosmetics, cameras and photography products. (Source: Wikipedia)
    things that I really like from Pasar baru because I personally feel that Pasaer Baru is very classic, maybe because it was Established in 1820, everytime I went there I still can feel Indonesia in the past and it feels so unique, that's why I love Pasar Baru.
    in pasar baru you can find many stores, there are Buccheri, Levis, Ramayana, Sport Station and many textile shop, Alta Moda, Bombay,  the price for clothes starts from 10.000- million rupiah. And also restaurant such as AW, KFC,CFC,JCO, Bread talk, etc and also there is a very famous Chinese noodle restaurant, named Bakmi Gang Kelinci the name was Bakmi A boen. And if you search for traditional food there are lot of traditional food in Pasar Baru for instance kerak telor, soto betawi, siomay, ketoprak, mie ayam, soto babat, bakpau fruits, pukis, rujak, etc. here I will show you pictures that I took when I was there
















so what are you waiting for? let's visit Pasar Baru and shopping till your money flies๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ *just kidding hehe

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Taman Sari Yogyakarta

Beautiful Tourism destination!